Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2015, 03:05 PM   #16
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLuchs View Post
I wish i could afford to be pickier about the lack of split folding seats, and opt for more doors, but its soooo hard to find a manual (Of any car) In Pittsburgh. Famous for 25 mile an hour free ways. Cruise control is eh. Could take it or leave it, I am a "driver" In the sense that I usually prefer me being in control of acceleration and stuff and once you're in 5th you just keep a steady foot and enjoy the view anyway. haha, Aspro, your car is beautiful by the way. Yeah the short base roof rack concerns me, but I was thinking possibly a rear mounted cargo carrier would be best because when we pull up the car on the camp ground we can just leave the stuff thats on there where it is, plus, they seem to be generally cheaper. And I can't say it enough this is one of the most active and helpful car forums I've ever encountered, and I've been part of a bundle. This forum alone would've talked me into a yaris over another car just for the sheer availability of advice and support.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun, interior space, new buyer