Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
blacksandiegovitz
Your mom goes to college

Drives: 08 Vitz
FS Cusco coilovers, ultra rear sway, gt spec bracing, miracle x cross bar seibon hood

Hello all,
I haven't been on the forum for a while now and finally parting ways with my 08 yaris. Its going in next week as a trade in for a 4 door long bed lifted tacoma and also working on my 88' Cressida 2jzge project as well.

Any ways my car as it sits now has lots of parts I want of but don't have replacement oem parts so if someone wants to take the parts off and swap them for your oem part +small amount of cash that would be great.
I have the following
-black seibon vented hood $100 + your black hood
- black eyebrows - 40 +Shipping cost
-nitto rear stb $80+shipping cost
-miracle x cross bar with me and c-pillar bar too
Looking for $325 obo +shipping cost
-circuit hero weighted shift knob $60+sh
-2" shifter extention $15 +SH
-Black leather with red stiching shift boot $15 +sh
-ultra racing rear sway bar the thick one looking for $225+sh
-gt spec rear sway brace $120 +sh
-stock black hatch no glass $150 +sh
-Cusco basic coilovers, the rear shocks are now newer tokico blues
Looking for $350 if you come to me and swap suspension, I have my stock suspension to put back on but need to swap the front strut tops from the Cusco to my stock struts.
Or $650 +sh if I take them off and ship
Let me know if you're local and want to swap parts and save on. Shipping cost
I'm in mira mesa area, San Diego
Text or pm for response or pictures. You can also look at my previous post for pictures thanks for all the fun I had modding my yaris and meeting cool people both on and off the forum,
Jay