Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack
 

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2015, 03:50 PM   #32
tmontague
 
tmontague's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Caledonia Ont.
Posts: 2,930
Thanks guys. Ended up getting it off w/ an air chisel, prybar and lots of PB blaster. I made sure I installed with anti seize.

Question now is how the heck would you remove the hub from the brake backing plate if you ever needed to replace the hub bearing?

My guess is remove the shoes and springs and us an a chisel? I couldn't believe how stuck on the hubs were.

I'm still on my stock rims as i'm not installing my new ones until the spring. I installed with one camber washer on each bottom bolt and i'm liking the look. Slight negative camber without looking ridiculous or causing excessive tire wear.

When I install my rims i'm going to run camber bolts upfront as well to match the rear and make more clearance for the +35 and 6.5 wide rims.

I'll post pics shortly
__________________
No one ever wants to give a Yaris the point by...
tmontague is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
hub spacers, penguin garage, scion xd, vitz, yaris


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.