Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2015, 12:46 PM   #19
Jason@SportsCar

Drives: 2015 H Production Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimKellyfan View Post
I beg to differ, you do not know how we all drive, as a group or individually. I did the Richard Petty driving experience at Charlotte and Bristol, and I am more of a short track guy (did better at Bristol), I definitely have been, as Mark Martin described himself, "on the edge of out of control".
I was and still think it odd/crazy/stupid/but fun that at times I drive my personal cars harder than those race cars on a track.
So, understood on your points and thanks.
More specific on my warp is only when I am spirited driving it starts to after repeated use, but not everyday driving, it stays OK, but, I just have borderline run out. Too, looking closely, I do not need to even change my pads, but will soon, wife's Camry needs a tune up, and whatnot first on list.
But, you definitely cannot say you ride harder than any one of us, as you do not know how we drive.
That said, I do agree with you stock Yota set up is great, we just want greater, and spend as little as possible to do so.
To have the Lexus handling type car while spending just a bit more than a Yaris. I love pissing the Lexus owners off when I crack into a corner at a much higher rate of speed than they can and it sticks like glue. (Just need a higher rate of spring and I can take a 90 degree turn at 50 mph with out front tire rub as it currently would do if I did, as I have done twice)

A Richard Petty driving experience, and something that sounds like street racing. You are so overqualified. The fail in this thread continues.