Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2017, 12:58 PM   #11
Captain Yaris
 
Captain Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Yaris 3 Dr Super White
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: SoFloYo
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
Yes, I needed the clutch switch. After that was installed it worked perfectly.
Thanks, that's what I seemed to gather from your experience. I can see the existing clutch switch to start the car, but where does the other switch go? it looks like there's a mounting location just on the other side of the existing switch, but I also can't locate the connector, unless they stuffed it way up under the dash. If that's the case, I may have to have one of my kids fish it out because there's no way I can contort myself.
Captain Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cruise control. 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST Attitude Forced Induction Forum 12 04-11-2011 06:38 PM
Cruise Control chessclubloser DIY / Maintenance / Service 11 03-27-2010 11:59 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.