Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
S69

Drives: Yaris hatchback
19 inch chrom wheels installed

Hi there..
As i told u guys about my project to my Black HB yaris..
i started first with wheels and lowering...
at the begining i found a company here in Dubai can order any size of rims u want..
i liked a chrom rims but the problem was 5 holes.. so i done alot of changed in my car by ordering plates, drams and axels from jaban ( got them in 2 weeks ) then i order a rim size 19x7.5 and it weight 9 KG/each rim. then i face a problem with tire but i solved also by ordering from jaban also..
i was going for 20 inch but 20 it will not allow me to lower the car . tested
so i went for 19 and its perfect..
about shocks and springs >>> TRD it really givs nice and smooth driving..
the next step is the K&N filter and inteak. i have been orderd a custom RED fiber carbon engin cover. and im waitting for it with the bar also....
then i will work in the interior.. fully red chamwa..
my lambo door kit is not avilable anywhere .. so i orderd a kit from jaban but it will take 2 mounth to get me the kit.. >>> very expensive.. but it worthed..

pls guys dont ask me for pic and details coz when i finish my project i will post all the pic even while installing pic ... with all the details u want to know...

sound system will be at last
S69 is offline   Reply With Quote