Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2007, 09:11 PM   #1
turboyaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to turboyaris
another 3rd place at carlisle's performance and style

Hey guys just letting you know, I got another 3rd place trophy at carlisle's performance and style show this weekend. I was in the toyota other class which is basically everything but toyota celicas and supras. I don't have many pictures of the other cars in my class, as I was in the manufacturers midway in Fox Marketings booth. Fox Marketing basically puts together a bunch of sema and show cars, a lot of cars that you see on the covers of magazines have gone through them. The flat blue sti that was on the cover of super street i believe it was, was them. www.foxmarketing.net to learn more if you are interested. Anyways, it was a booth of Fox marketing and ZPI, so here are the pics for now of just the booth that we had.

the poster is to get people to actually stop and look at my car, since the turbo is hidden and all.

fastest scion tc in the country that still uses drive by wire. Makes about 680 whp without the nitrous, runs about a 9.8. GT42 turbo on there, no intercooler no radiator purpose built drag car.

turbo versa, done for SEMA, the turbo kit for this car was built in 2 days.

giant supercharger on the side, very loud whistling hahaha

packing up shop...
turboyaris is offline   Reply With Quote