Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2021, 04:16 PM   #2
EBeck
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3
Thanks Mazsive! You made me stop and think....and I realized that when I was trying to check for spark I did not ground the spark plug....so yea I found today that I do have spark. Yep I bet its the fuel pump! Thanks for redirecting my efforts! Will report back
EBeck is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2008 yaris, crankshaft sensor, no rpm, no spark


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Wind or bug hood deflector yaris sedan 2008 Red Horse Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 4 03-10-2016 01:02 AM
2008 Yaris Sedan Electrical problem VIP Asia 0 01-05-2016 01:49 AM
2008 yaris sedan airbag... Din get answer anywhere yet... Abk911 In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 3 04-08-2013 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.