![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 2007 Yaris sedan Join Date: Aug 2026
Location: Australia
Posts: 1
|
Evening all. I'm looking at the possibility of swapping to the earlier digital type cluster in my 07 Yaris sedan. As far as I can tell, the fairing and cluster controls are all completely different, however I can't quite tell if the sedan and hatch have the same size cluster/mounting space, or if they're going to be completely incompatible. So far it seems only the engine and maybe a few bolts actually swap between the two 😂
I'm located in Australia, so automatic clusters in KPH are slim pickings, and I cannot find any sedan-specific models anywhere. Just based on eyeballing the photos, and from reading another post, the conversion *is* possible, but I've not really seen any tutorials/guides on the process (any potential wiring issues, reprogramming odometer, modifying the window to accept the new dials etc.) I'd appreciate any advice or a link to a guide, since it's possible I've missed a post or a YouTube video about this topic. I really think the physical cluster is hideous, and while it doesn't keep me up at night, I would rather install the older style |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| 2007 yaris sedan, australia, cluster, modification, odometer |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 3rd Gen Gauge Cluster Swap :D | KenTK808 | Third Gen Yaris General Discussion | 22 | 10-21-2017 07:58 AM |
| Gauge Cluster Swap, other interior swap questions. | Adrenalingirl_K | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 4 | 04-09-2009 03:32 AM |