Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
spkrman
Banned

Drives: 1
The ultimate question... WHY? Beware, nothing in this post makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari07 View Post
Why? Well let's just say for the sake of this post....GOD. Evolution? If that were the real why, then why have we as humans stopped evolving? Climate, thinking, what, how about you are perfect from creation, by GOD, whether it is Budda, Jesus Christ my choice, or aliens.

WHY ASK WHY?
I think why is what seperates us from the rest of the inhabitants on this planet :)

Humans havent stopped evolving... in terms of infinity, our existence is both moot and everything. I do believe in evolution as a product of natural selection... but it always comes back to what the hell is the point anyway? Why am I posting this, what purpose does it serve? Natural selection itself means something greater consumed something lesser, and became yet greater.... but what sense does it make?

Here comes some very abstract thought... but hey, what else is there when nobody really knows the answer?

Being "alive" can be broken down to simply consuming and converting. In anythings most basic form, thats all that happens... something is consumed, it is converted into something else, which is consumed... until infinity. Everything "lives" by this rule, everything.

With that, everything is connected and alive, through infinity.... there is no between the between. There are infinite "universes", infinitely.

There is no good, or bad, destruction, or building... only a difference. Things change, so is the way of everything. This change is held in place by infinity... instant or eternal its all the same. Infinity itself cant be described in terms of good/bad... a certain shape, or held in place by time, it can only be understood as everything.

If you believe in god, which is also perfectly plausible. But why is there a god to begin with, whats the point? By there being a "human form" god, means there has to be something greater, there has to always be something greater, just as there has to be something lesser... through infinity.

God can perhaps be explained by... why do we see only what we see? Perhaps some other sense to detect between the between... to understand what more there is. If its possible for ANYTHING, be it nature or manmade tool to view something, why is it not possible for humans (or anything) to see what the instruments can see? Now, in infinity, some being has to already exist with this capability, something has to understand the universe... something knows we exist, through the plausability of time travel, and the different understandings of "time" throughout the universe (what if some beings live in a black hole?)... its plausible that somehow there is something that has existed through infinity. Perhaps that is god, perhaps god is the universe itself.

But it always comes back to... WHY???? How the heck does something never start, and never end???? What is the point?

Life, death... what difference is there? If someone shoots you in the head, you are still more of what you were the moment before than if someone chops off your leg, what difference does that make? Your brain controls things, but what tells your brain what to do? Is there really any sort of control at all? Why do my fingers hit the keys when I tell them to? How did I learn to type, or walk, or even exist?

Back to why :)

I dont get it one bit, its craziness... nothing makes any sense.

There ya go, and remember that you spent infinity reading this, and I spent infinity typing it... and between the words you read is infinity, and you are somehow connected to all that.

Or its and god is gonna drive down from heavon to run me over in his yaris while laughing at my craziness and smoking a fine cuban cigar...
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote