![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
And just for the record when I said "If you have an Automatic you can't bitch about Performance" I wasn't talking about a Corvette... I was talking about when you walked up to the sales man and said "I would like my Yaris in an Automatic because I want all the Performance I can get from this 106HP beast!" But of course you took my statement out of context... Maybe you did it so you can sleep better at night thinking that you really are "Street Racer" that your "Need for Speed" makes you feel like you have some power in your pathetic existence of a life? I can't believe you really tried to compare a Yaris and a Corvette Loser!
__________________
*Philosophy of life... Brought to you by... "Nutzoids" Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan "D" package Join Date: May 2006
Location: Barrie, ontario
Posts: 852
|
Quote:
I never compared the yaris to any car, you posted that an automatic was not a performance oriented , I proved you wrong...and provided examples of a few automatic performance cars. obviously an econobox isn't anything like the cars I listed... Nope not a street racer , been there done that, grown up since then, I just like owning "sleeper cars" I personally think I am an "enthusiast", every car I've owned has been hi-powered or modded with goodies, and if this wasn't my daily driver, I would jump at the current offerings that must be tweaked to work properly, my original post was about me venting that after 1 year, we have 1 turbo charger, and 1 supercharger for a different car, wheres the TRD bolt on HP goodies, or plug and play stuff, wheres the competition?? and finally competition is what lowers prices, so if we have 3 companies making a turbo, the prices of the turbo's will go down, until then ZPI can charge a large amount... |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Manual Yaris performance info? | SimmZ | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 22 | 10-27-2009 09:27 AM |
| Yaris Performance Specs | neohalo | Performance Modifications | 22 | 06-24-2007 08:46 PM |
| Motor oil debate - interesting info but a long read. | mikeukrainetz | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 6 | 12-10-2006 08:16 PM |
| Tanabe products for Toyota Yaris are here! | Tanabe USA | Performance Modifications | 9 | 09-10-2006 08:01 PM |