Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #1
kurokoma-kun
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: my own little world
Posts: 1,256
Greetings from a fellow Miata nut!

If I had to choose between the two cars I'd get the red one, even though that's not my favorite car color. I wouldn't care either way about pedals and shift knob, but a cargo net is pretty handy, and I often wish I had arm rest.

As for manual vs. auto, I have never owned an AT, dont think I could bring myself to do it, but then my 40-minute commute is 90% highway.

Good luck, don't let the dealer give you hard time!
__________________
my yaris, kurokoma-kun
kurokoma-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:12 PM   #2
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy
 
brickhardmeat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurokoma-kun View Post
Greetings from a fellow Miata nut!

If I had to choose between the two cars I'd get the red one, even though that's not my favorite car color. I wouldn't care either way about pedals and shift knob, but a cargo net is pretty handy, and I often wish I had arm rest.

As for manual vs. auto, I have never owned an AT, dont think I could bring myself to do it, but then my 40-minute commute is 90% highway.

Good luck, don't let the dealer give you hard time!
I'll give you a killer deal on my arm rest when my new one arrives if you want. I have the stock cloth toyota kind. Don't smoke and it's been on since I bought very clean.
__________________
SPONSORED BY
brickhardmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
kurokoma-kun
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: my own little world
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhardmeat View Post
I'll give you a killer deal on my arm rest when my new one arrives if you want. I have the stock cloth toyota kind. Don't smoke and it's been on since I bought very clean.
Hmm...how much? Is it easy to install? Why did you get new one? Is stock one inferior?
__________________
my yaris, kurokoma-kun
kurokoma-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying Used Yaris, Anything I Should Look Out For? Degull DIY / Maintenance / Service 6 07-10-2007 03:21 PM
Picking up Yaris tomorrow localnet New YARIS Purchase Forum 13 06-28-2007 10:53 PM
buying my yaris RS tomorrow :) jav427 New YARIS Purchase Forum 3 03-27-2007 11:52 PM
This is my buying experience yoyoche New YARIS Purchase Forum 9 08-13-2006 08:01 PM
YES!!! I pick it up Tomorrow Leenis24 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 24 06-08-2006 09:36 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.