Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 12:41 PM   #1
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
I'll be getting 2, one for me and the misses. Need some more $$ though. So how much hp does this shirt add?
Astroman is offline  
Old 08-31-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
myt
 
myt's Avatar
 
Drives: Blazing Blue 07 YAris
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
I'll be getting 2, one for me and the misses. Need some more $$ though. So how much hp does this shirt add?
Man I think that its minimal unless he uses the ultra soft and thin cotton that decreases drag when your windows are open. I heard you get about +2 hp outta of it. But I will probabally get about +150 hp when I couple this mod with my fake paddle shifters and fake sunroof. LOL
myt is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
Consumer Reports not too pleased with Yaris Befuddled General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 132 02-28-2011 02:57 PM
Thank you yaris world.... punch Performance Modifications 18 09-05-2007 11:31 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.