Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 12:04 PM   #1
uncleyaris
 
Drives: 2007 Bayou Blue!!!!!!!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,523
maybe you could get some 3M reflective and attach down the small strips down the side like the OEM? BTY I got pulled over too but when I popped the hatch and showed him they were a toyota part, he was cool with it. I have the JDM tails. Good luck.
uncleyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
Shijima
 
Drives: 07 HB
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 110
I think I saw you the other day, do you have black/bronze wheels, blacked out toyota badge and tint?

If it was you, you were on 16th just across from the university pulling into a little stripmall.
Shijima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
xCookiE
 
xCookiE's Avatar
 
Drives: RED 06
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Calgary
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
I think I saw you the other day, do you have black/bronze wheels, blacked out toyota badge and tint?

If it was you, you were on 16th just across from the university pulling into a little stripmall.
that sounds like me..
maybe across from SAIT?
xCookiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:49 PM   #4
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleyaris View Post
maybe you could get some 3M reflective and attach down the small strips down the side like the OEM? BTY I got pulled over too but when I popped the hatch and showed him they were a toyota part, he was cool with it. I have the JDM tails. Good luck.
Uncle, you got pull over because of the taillight? Can you explain a bit so I am prepared for it? Thank you.
GabL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Importing RS from Canada to US! JosephDoc General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 20 02-10-2009 05:53 AM
Replica bodykits poll and discussion eTiMaGo Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 30 06-14-2007 08:49 PM
Canada 07 Yaris - Chip paint problem? tacsnier New YARIS Purchase Forum 8 05-25-2007 09:35 PM
Petition to Toyota Canada for the Turbo! Doc Zaius Canada 5 02-05-2007 06:32 PM
Yaris Liftback side molding from Canada kennywhy Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 7 09-22-2006 08:35 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.