![]() |
|
|
|
#217 |
|
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
|
the entire site....all the stuff for the past year on the forum is gone
|
|
|
|
|
|
#218 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 06 STi, 07 rav4, 07 yaris Join Date: May 2007
Location: Port Moody
Posts: 100
|
wow. Honestly, I'd like to know what the issue was with backups before. This was such a busy and successful site, overlooking something as simple as backups... mind boggling. No offense but the last backup was last year? Was that a big tarball from a server move and no backups since?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#219 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 1,238
|
I know were supposed to refrain from such language but I absolutely must make an exception this one instance...
I'd like to extend a big FUCK YOU to the person(s) responsible for this mess. It's not like this forum is a breeder of hate mongering and such that is usually expected from a internet forum. This forum contains some of the nicest and down to earth people one could meet and hold discussions with. Absolutely no reason why it should have happened here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#220 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#221 |
![]() Drives: YARIS HB Blazin' Blue Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 17
|
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sad!! Alot of the stuff I was gonna try out on my car .. and all the information in my private messages is gone!!! I WANNA CRY!
Well At least the sight is still up,and I hope all the awesome helpful people come back or are still here.. Sad day |
|
|
|
|
|
#222 |
|
Metsu
Drives: NCP91 ; E36 Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 154
|
God this sucks
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#223 |
|
Touge Driver
|
Sigh...got to set everything up again...=.=
|
|
|
|
|
|
#224 |
|
Compulsive Washer
|
Fucking hackers!! That guy who fucked us has to be burned alive.
All there's left to do now is rebuild... |
|
|
|
|
|
#225 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Copper Orange Mica Yaris Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 503
|
Agree on getting vendor sub-forum back up ASAP.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#226 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback Black Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 321
|
This is like 9/11 for yarisworld... lol
Damn terrorist!
__________________
2008 YARIS/VITZ LIFTBACK - BLACK SAND PEARL Representing The Midwest! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132598 |
|
|
|
|
|
#227 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Black HB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AK
Posts: 542
|
I'm not gonna lie... no backups for a year? That's just dumb. I'm sad. All the awesome stuff that was on here is gone. I didn't really contribute much, but I did learn a $#!+ ton from this site. It has definitely saved me from making costly mistakes on my car.
I hate hackers. |
|
|
|
|
|
#228 |
|
Tiny Giant Clothing
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
|
sad thing...the hacker is probably reading this and over joyed.. getting what he wanted.. like a terrorist they enjoy in others pain... it is pretty pathetic,,
someone needs find out who it is and file with the FBI internet fraud and cyber terrorism deptartment.. make it hit home.. hard
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#229 |
![]() ![]() |
this is the only time I'm FOR the death penalty!!!!
__________________
Yaris Sedan |
|
|
|
|
|
#230 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well I guess we'll just have to rebuild
|
|
|
|
|
|
#231 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Just please be patient everyone.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#232 |
|
Modded Moderator
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
|
+1 on the calendar feature.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#233 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Black Yaris sedan Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 884
|
LOL,google cached this site more then our admin,thats just sad,not trying to make enemys,but backups are a rule of thumb.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#234 |
|
Hack.... What hack ??
|
Search Function Bug
Hmmm. Seems the timing is a bit off when you acidentially click search to many times...
This forum requires that you wait 5 seconds between searches. Please try again in 13273 seconds. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|