Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Klink10
 
Klink10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 910
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodium Duck View Post
This shows it better than my crappy cellphone pics.
Wow, my sales rep told me there was no provision to fill the gap. I will admit I still haven't figured out where that flap is to cover it. Wish there was a pic with the seat up and an arrow to it. Probably spend all day tomorrow figuring this out.
Klink10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
Sodium Duck
╚══════════RN
 
Sodium Duck's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 999
Send a message via AIM to Sodium Duck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klink10 View Post
Wow, my sales rep told me there was no provision to fill the gap. I will admit I still haven't figured out where that flap is to cover it. Wish there was a pic with the seat up and an arrow to it. Probably spend all day tomorrow figuring this out.
Make sense now?
Attached Images
 
__________________
42.88
Sodium Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
Klink10
 
Klink10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 910
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodium Duck View Post
Make sense now?
Your response and a quick hands on....Bingo. Boy am I gonna raz the sales rep at the dealer while I steal a cup of coffee.
Klink10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #4
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Don't feel too bad. I had to show the trick to the salesman and the sales manager here. They were pretty impressed. By the way, the xD works the same way.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:38 AM   #5
mem
 
mem's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 5-door liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 7
Those flaps are a real bugger to get unclasped. They hold on tight.
mem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
Interesting Info on the Yaris from AU mikeukrainetz General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 3 11-24-2006 09:18 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.