![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 0x Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 74
|
...and with every set you buy we'll throw in 40 wheel bearings so you can get through the year! ;)
All they're missing are "butterfly" doors, a big chrome dragon down the side and a wing attached to the roof. :D |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
Quote:
Don't forget the 100+ lbs of sound system
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It looks cool but I think its just for show. I agree they definately need to put it on a road course to prove that its worth having it done.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Top Notch!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 0x Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 74
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() Drives: Blazing Blue 3 Door Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Norwich, Ct
Posts: 15
|
I actually Loved how it looked. That "Black-Cherry Metallic" on the Yaris looked awesome. I even Liked the look with the 20's on there too. I bet could be some fun to drive.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| yaris rs rims and tires weigh in | lostmind | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 7 | 01-04-2009 02:56 AM |
| rims for my yaris???????? | jaserhunter | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 7 | 10-28-2008 01:56 AM |