Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
mojoyaris
Ecurie Snoopy Lives
 
mojoyaris's Avatar
 
Drives: Jojo
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 447
I sent you a few messages asking about the wheels before, but I never got a reply back.
PM me if you still have the wheels and how much.
__________________
Sponsors and Organizations:
Toyota Rally Canada
Yokohama Tire Canada
Western Canada Rally Association
Ecurie (Team) Snoopy Canada, racing since 1966
mojoyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:23 AM   #2
Benggolf2
 
Benggolf2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris RS 4-Door LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Richmond, B.C., Canada
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoyaris View Post
I sent you a few messages asking about the wheels before, but I never got a reply back.
PM me if you still have the wheels and how much.
Hey Mojoyaris, you looking for a brand new set of OEM wheels and tires?
Call me.
__________________
Benggolf2
Benggolf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #3
upgradedyaris
 
Drives: Yaris & Supra
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 118
I PM'ed you back again. Send pics to the email I sent you and thanks :)

Sold and thanks

Last edited by upgradedyaris; 11-19-2008 at 11:08 PM.
upgradedyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anybody know of a good oem parts source???? KrystyonWayne Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 4 11-02-2008 05:00 PM
Auto Shop Local Bay Area Genuine Toyota Parts Low Low Price with Warrenty YarisSedan California 1 10-31-2008 08:32 PM
OEM parts and diagram site? RTW YARIS General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 3 08-24-2007 02:04 PM
Window tinting shops in the Vancouver (CND) area? RedNova Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 2 07-11-2006 09:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.