Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Yeah, I'm hearing nukes make a ton of money whether they're in or out, but especially when they're out.

If anyone knows anyone who actually went to the nuclear power school in South Carolina and would be kind enough to put me in contact, I'd appreciate it.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Yeah, I'm hearing nukes make a ton of money whether they're in or out, but especially when they're out.

If anyone knows anyone who actually went to the nuclear power school in South Carolina and would be kind enough to put me in contact, I'd appreciate it.
If you're interested in "power" work outside of the military, you could try PM-ing Gene W, I believe he works for the power industry.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #3
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Yeah, I'm hearing nukes make a ton of money whether they're in or out, but especially when they're out.

If anyone knows anyone who actually went to the nuclear power school in South Carolina and would be kind enough to put me in contact, I'd appreciate it.
That's where my daughter's friend is. She's going to visit him today (near Charleston, SC), it's about 2 hours from here. I'll try to get you some info. He just got there may be 3 weeks ago.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.