![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: . Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
|
I know i was just trying to find out what size socket i would need. I tried everyone and none fit they were too small
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Silver 2007 3Dr - Gryph Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kansas City, MO, USA
Posts: 310
|
Ah, THAT I can understand. Had the same issue here, on my model (2007 3dr Manual) the drain bolt is a whopping 24mm head. Had to buy the metric impact-socket set to find one that went up that far.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Exhaust Pipe Size (Tamaņo del tubo de escape) | carlosh | Central and South America | 11 | 08-02-2007 04:15 PM |