Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
wsladaritz
Y4R1Z
 
wsladaritz's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Benton, AR
Posts: 219
Already went for the Pioneer avh-p4000dvd. Got a christmas bonus coming up that I forgot about so I decided to spend a tiny bit more. I think this will have a more flush look installed. That generic unit u got looks to be pretty good but kinda sticks out some. I'll be installing my Pioneer unit this afternoon. =)
wsladaritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing
 
TinyGiant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsladaritz View Post
Already went for the Pioneer avh-p4000dvd. Got a christmas bonus coming up that I forgot about so I decided to spend a tiny bit more. I think this will have a more flush look installed. That generic unit u got looks to be pretty good but kinda sticks out some. I'll be installing my Pioneer unit this afternoon. =)
lmk if when the ipod is connected if it allows control of the ipod on the ipod itself or it it locks it out and makes it so you can only control the ipod on the touch screen. thats one of the reasons i didnt go with a pioneer HU

ihad a single din one that did that and it bugged me
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :)
TinyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Q: How do you keep your paint perfect from the moment you drive off the lot? xed Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs 28 12-03-2008 09:39 AM
A moment of silence for the lost year Thej3sta2 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 6 10-19-2008 10:38 PM
Not for the weak hearted Billstein In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 13 11-15-2006 01:21 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.