Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTREX
Can't wait to hear from your track experience! I know this engine has a lot of potential... it sure is a little sleeper...
Tonight I went to our local "test facility" for a couple of runs with a friend that has been asking for some comparison testing with my car.
He has a 2002 Corolla TS. You don't have that car in the States. Is basically a corolla hatchback with a 1.8L 2ZZ-GE (japan version of the engine on the celica GTS) with 193 hp at the crank, 6 speed and a red line at 8250rpm
Long story short. Two passes. Yaris won by 2 cars in both passes... 
By the time the corolla hit the lift @ 6700rpm the Yaris was gone
Next week I have an appointment with an Integra GSR  We will see how the Yaris represents then...
|
were you running the quarter mile? where did you let off? did either of you launch your cars?