![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Who said Yaris was slow?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
aka Jack Wolfskin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Who said Yaris was slow?
|
Great!!!
I used to just pull out the VSC/TRAC fuse out. But the downside of this was that by doing that I lost the ABS too which I didn't like. Now I can disable it with out loosing the ABS... Have to be careful tough... I was kind of getting used to the vsc keeping things under control on fast corners... |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() ![]() pleeeasee |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
MAZDASPEED3
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() |
thaaanks a lot
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Intake and Long Tube Header Update | richardholdener | Performance Modifications | 48 | 03-02-2009 01:44 AM |
| Official Richard Holdener who wants to buy an Long Tube Header list | bdc87 | Performance Modifications | 65 | 01-13-2009 04:01 AM |
| Long Tube Header Dyno results & Photo | richardholdener | Performance Modifications | 59 | 11-26-2008 05:27 PM |
| Intake Systems Decision Maker.. | Blenjar | Performance Modifications | 25 | 09-15-2007 10:07 PM |
| WR INTAKE SYSTEM : YOU GET $100 FOR DYNO RESULTS ! | WRLEO | Sponsors Classifieds Area | 0 | 02-22-2007 10:14 AM |