![]() |
|
|
|
#4321 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Just got to work. Someone call me off or something.
|
|
|
|
|
#4322 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
checking to see who on and to say hello, I'm on vacation and thought I'd drop by....oh and eatin Lucky Charms
|
|
|
|
|
#4323 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Who in the hell approved that?
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4324 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Mr. Dilligaf did. You got the memo, right?
|
|
|
|
|
#4325 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Let me re-check my mail........
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#4326 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4327 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
haha, and I don't just eat the Marshmellows either. I was able to get some Christmas shopping done since I'm on vaca which is good for me as I usually wait until the last two or so days
|
|
|
|
|
#4328 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Back at work for a half day. Yippy! They wanted people to go home early and I was more than happy to do it.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#4329 | |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Quote:
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4330 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4331 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
With the cost of heating I was hoping thats what everyone would get me.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#4332 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I picked up this amazing movie for you, winner of every major award out there
|
|
|
|
|
#4333 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Cool as Ice..OMG....
LOL... Good morning, all...back in my little ice-cube. Yay, me! =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#4334 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
well, it's now 10:30, time for a nap
|
|
|
|
|
#4335 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4336 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Slack ass!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#4337 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Who's slacking? Charles hasn't logged in yet? ;o)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#4338 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Mike on his vaykay napin' and slackin. It must be good to be the king.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|