![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris 1.4 D-4D Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 75
|
Here it is :
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
aka Jack Wolfskin
|
![]() I can't see what type Yaris it is. Wich one it is? |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris 1.4 D-4D Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 75
|
lol... It's a D-4D with chip tuning (117Hp
) and i changed the tail light (like the TS) but i have rear fog in this one... Now, I want to change the front bumper (C-One Replica) but the shipping costs is expensivehttp://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...ighlight=c-one Last edited by Nico4960; 12-18-2008 at 02:35 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris XP9 Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Yellow - Belgium
Posts: 56
|
Welcome Nico! And your English is pretty good too!
![]() Regarding the tail lights and the chiptuning, can you give me more information about these two items? Where have you bought those tail lights? I assume they are 'plug and play'? And where did you go for the chip tuning? You car is very nice!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris 1.4 D-4D Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 75
|
Well for the tail light search on e-bay (here it is the seller http://stores.ebay.com/City-Lights-Inc but you can find others).
They are not plug and play and you must make some modifications because this tail light come from Asian and they don't have same connection as us... (If you need help tell me, I can explain you it's very easy...!) ![]() For the chip tuning here it is http://www.ptronic.be/ I now, it's cheap but now with my 117HP (+25% torque) it's very cool and more pleasant ![]() You want to change for "40mm lowering" be carreful in Belgium you cannot exceed 30mm for lowering springs... If you want more, you must take adjustable suspension...! Last edited by Nico4960; 12-23-2008 at 08:48 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris XP9 Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Yellow - Belgium
Posts: 56
|
Quote:
Therefore, if we can order several coilover kits together, the price might drop a bit... ![]() If not, i will go for lowering springs only. Last edited by Homeboy; 12-29-2008 at 06:54 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Mine is also already lowered (H&R) but only with springs because of what you say, coilover kits are expensive.
I bought mine for 200€, I could also buy V-maxx for about 130€, it goes a little lower and also with papers. But I chose H&R just because I think it's better quality. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris 1.4 D-4D Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 75
|
Quote:
http://www.how2tune.be or phone to GOCA for more informations Homeboy do you see Jochen? http://www.frappr.com/yarisowners I don't see it...! Last edited by Nico4960; 12-30-2008 at 05:31 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
you ride looks a lot like mine did..... before it got rear ended at 74mph ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|