Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Europe (continental)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #10
Jochen
 
Jochen's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris D-4D
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gullegem - Belgium
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by andries View Post
By me it also not working very well

(The map is not visible. Maybe it's depending on what browser we use. I use Google Chrome)
I tried chrome, firefox and explorer. The map isn't working on any of them. It worked when I added myself, but then it became unavailable.
I can see myself (also with 3 browsers) so normally I'm on it.
Jochen is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.