![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Colder than Los Angeles! They're talking about freezing rain tomorrow morning. What the heck is that?
![]() Just to be safe, I bought an umbrella at Walmart this evening. I am wearing a suit tomorrow and don't have a coat to wear over it. I'm going to see what the locals wear. I think I should have brought my trenchcoat or my long overcoat. Good thing it's only a short distance from the parking lot to the building where I have a meeting tomorrow.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|