![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 9
|
I compared the Yaris to the Fit because I was looking for a hatch, and the Civic unfortunately no longer comes in hatch form in the US. I ended up w/ the Yaris because of the weak highway mpg w/ the manual tranny in the Fit.
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Lower Mainland Yaris, Echo, Fit, Mini, meet | mojoyaris | Canada | 24 | 11-02-2008 01:16 AM |
| What aftermarket exhaust will fit the Yaris Sedan? | dngz | Performance Modifications | 2 | 10-02-2006 01:41 PM |