![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Well I was a dumbass and decided to partition and rename my drives on my laptop a little too much in prep for Windows 7 so as you can imagine when the reboot occurred my drive shit the bed...anywho, I spent the last 3 days rebuilding so I might actually get the opportunity to begin my project....ideas as slim when you are attempting to do something cool in Afghanistan....a lot of my ideas are not politically correct hence I am using my back up...I hope to have something on the table by the weekend.
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Yaris in new TV show | johnnyfive | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 15 | 07-07-2010 04:03 PM |
| 2nd Annual PDXmas Tuner Bash - INDOOR CAR SHOW! (Dec. 7th) | scandalous | Northwest | 18 | 12-10-2008 12:10 PM |