Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
PETERPOOP
 
PETERPOOP's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 white liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oahu
Posts: 3,674
black, when you getting your body kit on? and new wheels.
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
blacksandiegovitz
Your mom goes to college
 
blacksandiegovitz's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Vitz
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Just chillin' out brah !
Posts: 1,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
black, when you getting your body kit on? and new wheels.
Kinda having conflicting thoughts on that . I want to run smaller wheels , i'm thinking about a set of Takata green volk te-37 in 15", but I think 15" rims with an aggressive looking kit like the c-one would look ef'n stupid . The only kit I can pull off with small rims would be the "rs" kit so I've decided on that kit . I'll probaly get the kit from Garm within the next couple of months and get it painted and installed soon after . I'm re-finishing my 18" racingharts in gold this weekend , and last you'll be stoked to hear I'm painting the vitz grille body color . I ordered a set of toyota window visors and some green anodized lug nuts for the gold rims FTMFW
blacksandiegovitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Lexus GS Parts - L-Tuned Body Kit, TRD Strut Tower bar, 18"StaggeredWheels. TRD_Yaris Items for Sale by private party 6 05-06-2010 06:43 PM
Rim Weights bosbik Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 16 11-14-2009 06:42 PM
The Advantages of Nitrous on an Engine KCALB SIRAY Performance Modifications 7 01-02-2009 10:53 AM
YRX Body Kit - How To Get It ... any idea??? ASHRAF Australia 36 09-29-2007 09:33 AM
**CUSCO Type OS strut bars** C2AUTOSPL Sponsors Classifieds Area 12 08-04-2006 10:35 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.