Quote:
Originally Posted by yarisugi
You're definitely right about the Sticky that's missing a lot of members DIY's (update please!)
I often had to do several searches until I found something that I was looking for.
I think revamping sounds good, but adding more sub-forums may add more clutter.
I suggest that the title should include the "DIY" acronym at the beginning of the title so
when we do a search we can just type that in and all the DIY stuff will show up.
|
The only problem is people add DIY to lots of threads that don't have any DIY info in them... And when you search DIY in just the title right now it comes up with 4 pages. That's still a lot of looking, especially if you don't remember(or know) the exact title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo
yeah vodkalush who was our special moderator in charge of organizing the DIY summary threads, has not been here in a long long time
I'm not sure how soon we could get sub-forums organized, but I'll see about updating the summary thread later tonight.
|
If the first post in the compilation thread was regularly updated and organized, that would be just as good as sub forums I guess. But even with all the threads in there its still missing some. With sub forums you could just go down the list moving everything you want, and not have to worry about missing anything.
There's a ton of useful information on this forum. As long as its easy to find I'll be happy :D