![]() |
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Shush!
|
lol well Long, just follow the example i gave.. thats how i got mine.. its the same process as putting a pic in the thread....
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| I got $50 to test drive | Cutie Pie #2 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 6 | 02-23-2009 09:51 AM |
| test fit 06-07 Yaris 4 door fog light | winson | California | 15 | 01-13-2009 08:25 PM |
| I test drove a Yaris, Versa and FIT | CanadaCraig | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 41 | 11-29-2008 09:18 PM |
| I finally test drove a Yaris Hatch... | ECHOKnight2000 | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 10 | 02-01-2007 12:18 PM |