Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2009, 01:55 AM   #20
cm07yaris
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Appleton, WI
Posts: 647
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
I have been having trouble with my foglights lately using the factory stalk and I finally got the supposed "correct" relay which is 90080-80726 I believe. Now my fogs only turn on when the highbeams are on and will stay on when they are switched off. However, they still will not turn on when I have my lowbeams switched on. Guess I just have to switch on my highs quick just to get my fogs on because I've exhausted everything I can think of to get them working the way they should.
cm07yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TRD High Flow Oil Filters Jansen DIY / Maintenance / Service 20 05-25-2009 04:36 PM
High Beam Mod stran DIY / Maintenance / Service 1 11-13-2008 11:06 AM
Package received from Taiwan! GabL Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 74 09-25-2007 09:37 AM
DIY - HID Retrofit Violin DIY / Maintenance / Service 57 06-11-2007 06:17 PM
Why do all low profile tires have to be of high performance design? grampi Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 15 05-16-2007 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.