Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
wildmongoose26
 
wildmongoose26's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr Yaris
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 443
Well, i liked the way they looked on the car, and far better then the 16" stock wheels. I wont even talk about some of the wheel choices on this forum. At least the 20" wheels on a mustang dont look like the 20" wheels on a yaris.... :-\ thanx

And this is my fiances car. which is also a TEXAS car.

wildmongoose26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
JBougie
Banned
 
JBougie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmongoose26 View Post
Well, i liked the way they looked on the car, and far better then the 16" stock wheels. I wont even talk about some of the wheel choices on this forum. At least the 20" wheels on a mustang dont look like the 20" wheels on a yaris.... :-\ thanx
I personally think 20"s on the new body style mustang look amazing.

I'm not a fan of chrome (on anything other than a box chevy, but that's a WHOLE 'nother topic lol) so that would be my only "gripe" but the wheels you had on the mustang really complimented it well.

I like seeing girls handle their own and know what they are doing with their cars. Way to represent!! w00t w00t! *high fives*

I had a 95 Mustang GT (the 4.6) convertible before I got the Yaris.... I miss her that was the first (and last) American made car I ever had ... and she was wonderful and sounded mean (lots of aftermarket upgrades to make that happen, of course)

Your Yaris is coming along beautifully, I love it. Keep posting progress pics!
JBougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
blacksandiegovitz
Your mom goes to college
 
blacksandiegovitz's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Vitz
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Just chillin' out brah !
Posts: 1,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmongoose26 View Post
Well, i liked the way they looked on the car, and far better then the 16" stock wheels. I wont even talk about some of the wheel choices on this forum. At least the 20" wheels on a mustang dont look like the 20" wheels on a yaris.... :-\ thanx

And this is my fiances car. which is also a TEXAS car.

I was joking about the "texas" car thing/theme Lol , but seroiusly that is the sweetest focus I've seen in the us , tell him I said that I that a 07/08 rs front bumper? So what modds do you have plannned???
__________________
Garm is permanently high because he is the king of smokin' deals!
blacksandiegovitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2009, 5 door, girl, newbie

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.