![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
I just figure younger might be better. Wouldn't want him to have a heart attack or anything since you are looking soooo good.
![]() Seriously, my husband is younger than me. I recommend it. Besides women usually outlive men by about 8 - 9 years. I figure I might have it just about right. |
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
Hmmm....well....this is just a date. He's actually a year older than me. Maybe I'll try younger next time.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|