Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: Would you be interested?
Yes 14 70.00%
No 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
zuberio
Joined 3/08 ... really
 
zuberio's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 111
Heh, I made this one up for irony. And I'll be the first one to proclaim that I am one of these.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nerd.jpg (14.8 KB, 157 views)
__________________
zuberio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuberio View Post
Heh, I made this one up for irony. And I'll be the first one to proclaim that I am one of these.
lol nice one, very true
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: Colibri Power Window Install Taiyaki DIY / Maintenance / Service 15 04-28-2016 09:03 PM
Rear Window Removal idipudipwedip2 DIY / Maintenance / Service 1 03-27-2009 05:09 AM
Express window for passenger Stoln Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 1 10-30-2008 10:38 AM
Window Sticker Stoln General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 10 07-14-2007 01:01 AM
CAN TOYOTA RETROFIT NON-FIXED REAR WINDOW? pennsylvania girl Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 8 04-22-2007 01:47 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.