Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
hachi-roku_fan
 
Drives: 1986 Toyota Corolla
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Gate
Posts: 166
Yea I use to work at Costco and some people would amaze me sometimes. 1 time though, I was glad I had my job, guy in a new BMW basically does the same thing, but he decided he'd be better than the average lazy ass, and give the cart a good shove in the general direction of the pick up area, turns around, gets in car without looking at what happened to his cart, cart hits a poll, and because of the incline in the lot is headed right back in his direction, I decided to let karma do it's job and, bam, cart hit his new BMW, haha best day ever
hachi-roku_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
staticorex
 
staticorex's Avatar
 
Drives: Sc'd Yaris Sedan.
Join Date: May 2007
Location: civilwar town.
Posts: 660
^
__________________
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
staticorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
eht13
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi-roku_fan View Post
I decided to let karma do it's job and, bam, cart hit his new BMW, haha best day ever
eht13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi-roku_fan View Post
Yea I use to work at Costco and some people would amaze me sometimes. 1 time though, I was glad I had my job, guy in a new BMW basically does the same thing, but he decided he'd be better than the average lazy ass, and give the cart a good shove in the general direction of the pick up area, turns around, gets in car without looking at what happened to his cart, cart hits a poll, and because of the incline in the lot is headed right back in his direction, I decided to let karma do it's job and, bam, cart hit his new BMW, haha best day ever
Oh man, I would have busted out laughing. I can just picture that right now
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wow. I've never seen so many people at wal-mart. navtecftw Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 13 09-25-2007 04:30 PM
2007 Greenest Vehicles redglare45 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 14 02-20-2007 02:51 AM
Like The good old days Driver General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 10 08-27-2006 08:09 AM
getting mine in about 2-3 days!! valmont New YARIS Purchase Forum 2 08-01-2006 01:58 PM
Wow, what a drive drell42 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 4 06-14-2006 09:36 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.