![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
OMGWTFKITTYKATMEWMEWMEW
Drives: 2008 Yaris S Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 273
|
Quote:
Seriously, go to the article, check out their sources. If they aren't reputable, come on here and explain why. They simply compiled the facts in a convenient and easy to access place. A TRUE no-spin zone, if you will. Don't go around ragging on people for not reading the bill when you yourself have not even gotten through it. "Do as I say not as I do" much?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Banned
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan) Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
|
Quote:
You should run for congress - they seem to do the same thing. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
OMGWTFKITTYKATMEWMEWMEW
Drives: 2008 Yaris S Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 273
|
Quote:
Well I've got news for you, that website is not affiliated with any side. They have proven this on multiple occasions by correcting falsehoods perpetrated by liberals, republicans, or any other political ideology that has established itself. You're not getting anywhere by telling me I should run for congress in a snarky way. This is one step short of blatant name-calling. Grow up and stick to the issues.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Banned
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan) Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
|
Quote:
![]() 2. I don't care who makes it - it doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't just roll over and believe what you hear. That's the point I'm making - politicians, no matter what side they are on will lie to you if need be. I'm not a republican, and I'm not a democrat and I don't really care for either party :) 3. It's not name calling. It's me being a sarcastic smart ass, which I have a habit of doing and not really meaning for it to be taken as deeply as it often it. So I apologize for that - while I did mean it to be a sarcastic comment I didn't mean for it to truly offend. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| General Discussion 808 Thread | gwasabi | Hawaii | 713 | 12-10-2009 07:09 PM |
| Ohio Yarii owners, please read my thread in the wheels/suspension forum! | schleppy | Great Lakes | 0 | 04-15-2009 10:41 PM |
| Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread | Black Yaris | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 21 | 07-12-2007 05:37 PM |
| Classifieds Suggestion | RogueYaris | Suggestions - Feedback - Questions | 21 | 06-26-2007 11:14 PM |