Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3
 
Drives: Audi
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dorchester
Posts: 1,009
Send a message via AIM to Nexus1155
Like, new teeth transplanted? How much does that cost and how much pain were you in holy hell... But yeah I can see what you mean, no rotting no nothing.

But i do take decent care of my teeth. Brush in the morning, mouthwash during the day when i need it and brush at night and the wisdom tooth on the other side has the same problem as well, i can feel it.
Nexus1155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
supmet
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 4 Door Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
But i do take decent care of my teeth. Brush in the morning, mouthwash during the day when i need it and brush at night and the wisdom tooth on the other side has the same problem as well, i can feel it.
Ya... both mine and my brother's wisdom teeth were retarded too. I have 0 cavities, but my wisdom teeth literally just fell apart. I think this is why they just pull them in most people.
supmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
markitect
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 199
When I had my wisdom teeth removed(couple years ago) I had a few bone fragments left behind (but my dentist warned me ahead of time). They will work their way out in a few days/week. Just make sure to follow your after-care direction (rinsing your mouth out) to avoid getting an infection.

Ohh btw that is one f@$^ed up tooth
markitect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
2+2
 
Drives: 09 3Dr Manual
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 210
A couple of months ago I had my rearmost bottom molar pulled. A few weeks later when I was at the dentist I told her that I thought she had missed a fragment. She checked me out and said that it was normal bone that I was feeling.

I'd never noticed that before (but in hindsight it makes perfect sense) that the area behind the last molar is elevated compared to what you'd have if the molar wasn't there. There is a small part of that elevated flat spot that isn't quite flat (at least in my mouth). It feels like a fragment (or a tooth that's trying to grow in.

My wisdom teeth came out easily at least 20 years ago and I've never missed them. They just crud your mouth up and contribute nothing.

Quote:
Ohh btw that is one f@$^ed up tooth
Amen brother!
2+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.