Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
TLyttle
 
TLyttle's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Keremeos BC
Posts: 986
"we're all sinners anyway"... Woohoo, me as bad as the worst in the eyes of the Church (any church). Ask me if I care! I know that I spent as much time helping my fellow man than most "Christians", simply by using my abilities to provide aids for the handicapped. Sinners? Sign me in on that list! Billy Joel's line, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints" works for me.
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Get your post counts here! *read 1st post for rules* Astroman Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 3414 11-04-2012 09:03 AM
Word Association Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 7373 10-04-2011 10:43 PM
Wow. I've never seen so many people at wal-mart. navtecftw Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 13 09-25-2007 04:30 PM
2007 Greenest Vehicles redglare45 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 14 02-20-2007 02:51 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.