Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: What type of fog lights did/will you choose?
Plactic Lenses 0 0%
Glass Lenses 5 11.90%
Mars 1 2.38%
Valeo 0 0%
OEM 12 28.57%
Micro Image Kit 22 52.38%
Other 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
1NZYaris1
 
1NZYaris1's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,565
microimage has Projector Fog lights in a kit for the Sedan ,
have a look .http://shop.microimageonline.com/pro...&categoryId=16

1NZYaris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
Reeves360
 
Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan, 91 ToyotaTruck
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 132
Send a message via AIM to Reeves360 Send a message via MSN to Reeves360 Send a message via Yahoo to Reeves360
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NZYaris1 View Post
microimage has Projector Fog lights in a kit for the Sedan ,
have a look .http://shop.microimageonline.com/pro...&categoryId=16

MicroImage Fog Lights

These are pretty nice.

I don't really like the chrome trim but I'm sure I"ll have to replace the knock out with an 09 OEM Sedan version.

Looks like I could save about $50 if I get the projectors fogs from RallyLights.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg MicroImageFog.jpeg (181.9 KB, 232 views)
Reeves360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
westgl
2008 Prht Miata Red
 
Drives: 2009 3D 4AM PWR Pkg, Yel Jolt
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Central Point, Oregon
Posts: 15
Ebay Fog Lights

I bought the Ebay fog Lights from

"Trend Gear" OEM style replacement

But my Fog lights still dont work, Problem is I have to drive through alot of thick fog currently I could really use them right now

Westgl
westgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brand, fog, lights, oem

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY (08' USDM Liftback): ESUSE Fog Light Install v2.0 goku87 DIY / Maintenance / Service 127 02-19-2023 07:01 PM
Sedan Fog Lights, few questions!(where to get) ( make into HID Fog Lights!!!) Lafiro Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 2 06-12-2009 03:56 PM
can i / where to get factory switch for aftermarket fog lights? and exhaust tip q. fantabulousbaby Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 22 08-29-2006 01:13 PM
Fog lights for S sedans (US version) paeko73 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 11 07-02-2006 11:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.