Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
AzNguy
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris Sedan 2009
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TN
Posts: 164
Niceeeee, I'd rather get them real NVG's from the military.
AzNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
darthbauer
Not really here...
 
darthbauer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue S hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNguy View Post
Niceeeee, I'd rather get them real NVG's from the military.

So would I but over 2k for the real stuff is a little to much.



BTW, that game felt a lot shorter than the first one. Also, with that ending there has to be another one. So, I guess I got to wait for that now.
__________________
Liberate Tutemet Ex Infernis.
darthbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
Official Dr. Phil Thread (talk about relationships, etc.) tomato Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 11-06-2009 08:43 PM
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V2) *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 528 06-22-2009 03:58 PM
Aftermarket rim thread vs official wheel guide regal Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 1 04-01-2009 12:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.