![]() |
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Economist
Drives: 2007 Yaris Lifback Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 14
|
I went to the dealer and their response was "the intelligent tester won't help. If the light isn't on now then everything is fine." I didn't have the service manual with me, but unless I'm pretty sure that it describes how to use the intelligent tester to read the trouble codes from the Power steering ECU. Am I wrong?
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY (08' USDM Liftback): ESUSE Fog Light Install v2.0 | goku87 | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 127 | 02-19-2023 07:01 PM |
| How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb? | silver_echo | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 25 | 06-27-2011 01:50 AM |
| power steering | cali yaris | Performance Modifications | 27 | 04-24-2010 08:43 PM |
| --- Does power steering turn off at high speeds? --- | basslover911 | Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum | 7 | 10-12-2009 12:21 PM |
| FREE Sciontech power steering resivoire cap | YarisSedan | Items for Sale by private party | 3 | 04-27-2009 09:40 AM |