Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
MadMax
 
MadMax's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas!
Posts: 2,799
Search, I believe it's been discussed and the consensus was that it didn't need to be changed before 100K...if I am not mistaken, it is a "sealed" system...
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
FochMan
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris HB
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 5
thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
Search, I believe it's been discussed and the consensus was that it didn't need to be changed before 100K...if I am not mistaken, it is a "sealed" system...
Thanks for the advise, but I've done the search and haven't found the procedure and don't want to do 100K intervals...

My car has a dipstick so I know it's not sealed...
FochMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: CHANGE MANUAL TRANNY OIL ttufrosty DIY / Maintenance / Service 157 09-07-2018 01:43 PM
how much oil do i do i fill with? wholenizz DIY / Maintenance / Service 11 07-17-2009 09:52 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.