![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Columbus GA
Posts: 12
|
First off remember every car needs 3 thing fuel, fire, and air check these first.
No restrctions in air box etc. See if theres gas in it and if you car check fuel pressure etc. Then see if it is getting spark usually plugs will be gas fouled if no spark etc. Also try clear flood by floorboarding pedal and cranking 10 to 20 seconds. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() Drives: yaris 1.0 petrol (Y2K model) Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 18
|
Quote:
This has now been changed out with a spanking new one, so airflow should now be fine. I don't know how to check fuel pressure, any pointers? The tank is fully loaded with fuel though, I brimmed it the other day. After changing the plugs & airfilter it is still not starting up ![]() It sounds like it will eventualy start though as it is trying to kick in. I've re-plugged the charger (on fast charge this time since I haven't got all night at this stage - she had a 4 hours charge already on normal) Regarding the last point, do you mean I put the accellerator to the metal while turning the engine over for 10 - 20 seconds? |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| KCALB SIRAY - Photo Scavenger Hunt | KCALB SIRAY | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 5 | 03-02-2009 10:44 AM |
| New car shopping - long post | littlecarlove | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 19 | 11-01-2006 10:58 PM |