![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
|
wii...
I'm not a hardcore console gamer, I havent bought anything since ps2... But when I was doing my "reading up" on the various consoles after seeing the lines the day before ps3 came out- the wii REALLY stands out! Games were meant to be FUN... and even when I had *only* seen the controller setup, i knew it would be beyond the most fun. I *will* have a wii in the car next year... assuming I can do the a/v system like I want :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan "D" package Join Date: May 2006
Location: Barrie, ontario
Posts: 852
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
its EF LB 55
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 Sedan (US) Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MI, US
Posts: 110
|
Quote:
http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives...r_the_wii.html |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|