![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: Yaris Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1
|
Update
So after 4 pages of discussion have we worked out if we can enable the Trip Computer?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
The short answer is no. I have a JDM digital cluster on the way to experiment with. I believe that it has those features enabled. If so, I will look into what makes them active and see if it is possible to do the same with the Australian digital cluster.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() Drives: Yaris Hatch,Celi 3SGTE,GC8 Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 8
|
Nothing yet?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
Actually - Yes. You can't enable features on the clusters that don't display those features, but you can run a cluster from another part of the world that has the features that you want. I am currently running a Canadian Metric cluster that has the tach in one of my Yaris and have it incrementing the odometer in miles and have the speedometer also moving MPH.
Here is a thread about the device that I created for doing the conversion of metric clusters: www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41802
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|