![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Quote:
Qatar isn't too bad a place...could be stuck in a lot worse...I was there a few times last year while I was in Afghanistan...best of luck
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris HB Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 25
|
Quote:
Yeah, could be worse. I'm staging out of here, flying into Afghanistan every day. I feel bad for those guys stuck at Camp Bastion. So has anyone here ever been to cartCT? http://www.cartct.com/index1.shtml
__________________
UltraRacing everything. Megan coilovers. Kaminari body kit. AFE intake. HIDs. Halo/LED headlights. Megan exhaust. Focal F05 with 205/45/17 UHP. Super awesome tints. Carputer: OBDII realtime data display, centrafuse, 3D map navigation, radio tuner, 7" touchscreen monitor. 250W sound system. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|