![]() |
|
|
|
#35 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris 3-door LB (MT) Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 15
|
I just got my Yaris a week ago and I am seriously considering getting a UR sway bar from Garm... I'm not sure whether it's worth it to shell out the extra $25 for the 23mm one or just get the 19mm one. Also, I want to be a little more certain that it's not going to harm the car's suspension or anything. Other than perhaps letting you drive a little more aggressively, it's not going to put extra pressure on the car beyond the design tolerances, right?
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY - rear sway bar [pics] | cali yaris | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 199 | 07-28-2022 05:25 AM |
| Rim Weights | bosbik | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 16 | 11-14-2009 06:42 PM |
| Possible Group Buy.. Racing Seats, Intakes? | TinyGiant | Items for Sale by private party | 60 | 09-11-2009 02:40 PM |
| Ultra Racing 23mm Rear Stabilizer Bar | Loren | Performance Modifications | 62 | 05-18-2009 07:20 PM |
| 12/20/08 Buddy Club USA 5th Anniversary Clearance SALE | DuckinOut | California | 3 | 12-18-2008 12:25 AM |