Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
Typer73
Tired of the Stars!
 
Typer73's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Meteorite LB
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NE GA
Posts: 281
Do I ever live in the sticks!? I've never even heard of half of those places. We have a Dairy Queen, Blimpie's, Subway, Dominos & just finally got a McDonalds. The only thing I'll eat from DQ is ice cream & only get fries from McDonalds. The sub shops aren't bad, but we like a local pizza place better than Dominos. If we want anything else, it's at least a 7 mile drive to the next town. I'd KILL for a Longhorn's within 10 miles.
Typer73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typer73 View Post
Do I ever live in the sticks!? I've never even heard of half of those places. We have a Dairy Queen, Blimpie's, Subway, Dominos & just finally got a McDonalds. The only thing I'll eat from DQ is ice cream & only get fries from McDonalds. The sub shops aren't bad, but we like a local pizza place better than Dominos. If we want anything else, it's at least a 7 mile drive to the next town. I'd KILL for a Longhorn's within 10 miles.
there's a DQ somewhere here too, but not near my house, Blimpies is a little farther down from my house, i haven't seen a Dominos yet, but i know there's one here.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #3
nsmitchell
 
nsmitchell's Avatar
 
Drives: LB-Auto-PWR-ABS-Cruise-Springs
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,065
I used to live off Krystal burgers when I lived in Clarkston, GA. They wre a knockoff of White Castle's of course. Yumm!
__________________
Other car is a 2005 Mustang Convertible 4.0L V6 Manual - Legend Lime
Get YarAss in gear!
RIP - Casey Tatum
nsmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:18 PM   #4
Mattattack
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 33
No Krystal or Whitecastle in Utah. I'm headed to North Carolina this weekend though, and I'm gonna eat like 25 of those things!!! Nobody mentioned Weinerschnitzel yet. That place is tasty.
Mattattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #5
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattattack View Post
No Krystal or Whitecastle in Utah. I'm headed to North Carolina this weekend though, and I'm gonna eat like 25 of those things!!! Nobody mentioned Weinerschnitzel yet. That place is tasty.
i know there's at least one here in Sac. didn't try it yet, but heard it was good.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Consumer Reports on Ethanol Driver General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 6 09-01-2006 11:21 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.